We use Arbor throughout the school to obtain pupil data and also to communicate with our parents.
The Parent Portal, which can be accessed via the Arbor website or through the Arbor App, will allow you to do the following things:
- Update your phone number, address and contact information
- Give consent for photo, data, medical and other permissions for your child
- Book parent consultations when they are available
- See your child’s attendance
- Order school meals
- Book and pay for trips and clubs
- Book and pay for Honey Bee Club
Please click on the link below for a video that explains more about the Arbor app and how to log in. It includes details about all of the features we use.
How to get started
1. Wait for the email from us telling you that Arbor is ready for you to use
2. Clink the link in your welcome email to set up your password
3. Go to the App or Google Play Store on your phone and search for Arbor
4. Click 'Install' on Android or 'Get' on iPhone then open the App
5. Enter your email, select the school and then enter your password
6. Accept the Terms & Conditions and enter the birthday of your child
Arbor have an excellent help centre and online chat option should you require further assistance. Please click here for more details.